I have put it then on a different background. It does not show up aswell especially once scanned but it makes the image even less visible. I dont think this is very effective unless I am appealing to alternative senses other than sight because then this dos work really well.
I have then continued with drawing with thread onto UHU this has worked really well. The line being produced is a lot more curvy and smooth than the line I was producing with the continuousline drawing. I really like his affect. There is not quite as much of an element of of energy from the drawing but an intricate element of the beautiful within the drawing.
I have scanned this in black and white aswell as this removes the fact it is thread that is being used and highlights the fact that the line is a lot more curvy that the continuous line drawings.
I like the composition of this piece rather than placing the bin in the middle of the sage the thread seems to creep in from the side forming a quite interesting image. Composition is a factor I will have to consider after I have experimented with media.






No comments:
Post a Comment